Sunday, September 23, 2012

STATEMENT FOR THE WICKED DATA MINERS

I was just reading --in TNY, where else? sigh-- that Upton Sinclair was Up-ended in his attempt to become the  (Not Dot)  Gov of California; by a new kid on the block called, "Campaigns Inc." which put in the newspapers, virtually daily, a quote from one of his many books.  Many of them were out of context, such as the one which said, "I no longer believe in the sanctity of marriage." (this was out of the mouth of a depressed cuckolded and just-divorced character.)

 This was a new model of campaigning, to dig up things the ordinary reporter has no time to do, even if so inclined. It was also sharply partisan and personal, and set the stage for many today to be hired to dig up dirt on the other side--but if paid sufficiently well, most of them will switch sides in a New Yorker Second.

I have already noted, somewhere, that most of my blogs would disqualify me for being elected for Animal Control Pooper Scooper Division.  But it is rather piquant, is it not, that such a public or private investigator would only be semi-literate, and mostly dishonest in the first place?  I don't even pretend that my friends really get what I'm trying to say, and my enemies less so, such that they would have to cobble something together out of random statements.  And believe me, some of my statements can be pretty random! (But,O,Hey, that's evolution, right?) 

Therefore, since Jesus said we  should love our enemies; "I mean you, Bub, that's right IM talking to you!!!"  I feel obligated to do what Christ said I should.  (And you can read this out in, court, please do!) 

"What I say to you, I say to all: watch!  For the Son of Man will come in an hour which you know not." 

In other words, Jesus loves you--but if you love Him not, and therefore obey Him not--well, ye shall have Him not.  We get only what he have deepest in our hearts. And if your heart is full of wickedness and distorting the truth, the Truth, Way, and Life of which ye also know not one whit,  you may well end up spending eternity with the people who hired you.  Think about that for a minute.

1 comment:

  1. And may I add, when you have peace and safety and complete confirmation of all you views, and a well-enforced global peace and a very well organized thought police, "AT A TIME WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT HIM." (And when none of us will have anything anyting more to say.)

    ReplyDelete