Saturday, May 19, 2012

WE ARE GOING TO HELL TODAY

Well not all of us--only those with tickets--but more of that tomorrow-- if we come back....

This news item may be of interest, esp. for fans of the short stories "Parker's Back" (O'Connor) and the sequel-fall-of-the house-of-typewriters story, "Idols" from the New Yorker, by Tim Gatreux:

Former Head Skinhead Bryon Widmer, a "glowering menacing vessel of savagery" has had 25 surgeries to remove the extensive tattoos on his face, which has left him with migraines, but, he said: "It's a small price to pay for being human again."  The slideshow of his transformation is quite striking. There is a minor documentary about him that I have not seen called, "Erasing Hate," which I intend to access as soon as I can.

"To Hell and Back" in 25 painful steps. "From Hell to Eternity"?  Ironically I awoke with a headache myself today--a rarity if I have been faithful in taking my coffee.

Make what you will of it, but if you are not a skinhead, this is a general call to rejoice for one darned ugly goat to become a sheep--as you will see by his grin; no longer grim.

Not a racist--just in time--science has changed its bloody mind about the "races"of men when we are in fact all, "One Blood"  Google that, earth!

More later--when I feel better...

No comments:

Post a Comment