Monday, July 9, 2012

Thanks Dennis.

I note the mistake on the email address which should of course be zcbmschuler@gmail.com.  But I would prefer to have comments posted directly to the blog.  It gives the impression that people are actually reading it, few though there may be. So the net result is that I am happy Dennis can get in to the comments section. Did you have any trouble doing so, and is there some trick to it that I can pass on to others?

Son Steve ("DOCTOR Mr. Evil Porkchop to you.")   is posting a series on how to get your posts to be read more widely and of course I have not followed his rules of course--but then again, he is in many ways my opposite.  If I were an animal, I would probably be a turtle; or, anciently speaking, an ankylosaurus. Keep a low profile, keep your armor uppermost, and above all never let anybody get aholt of your tail...

No Reuben yet--but soon, Grace says.  She got enough sleep so there is sustenance for the journey. "Rejoice with those who rejoice."

1 comment:

  1. To post a comment I simply sign into my google account. I also have a blogger account so maybe that is the answer.

    ReplyDelete